C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:45:19 -0400
 We're having our outbound emails looked at pretty closely, so everyone here
has to stay "under the radar" if you know what I mean.  As soon as I can get
my home address fired up I'll change accounts on C-PALSY.  Hopefully, I can
get that done today.  Until then I gotta stay on the Q-T.

BTW, I did send something out, Trisha, but it got bounced.  I don't want to
risk getting in trouble, so I'll wait until I get the home address up.
Looking forward to our continued discussion.

Kyle