From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:24:39 -0700
At 9:28 6/19/03, Michelle Hale wrote:
>So here goes day two of my menu--I'm already feeling much more focused and
>energetic (yay!) and starting to lose the cravings.
>
>walnuts
>watermelon
>egg salad (boiled eggs, a dab of mayo & mustard & curry)
>beef jerky
>sashimi (raw tuna, raw yellowtail  mmmmm....I could eat this stuff everyday
>if it weren't for mercury & the expense!)

That certainly doesn't look like enough food to ward off cravings. Again,
I'd try to eat the eggs with less or no cooking. Check your beef jerky for
salt and sugars, and take it easy on the walnuts. You need more fat in here
somewhere. Are you making your own mayonnaise? It's easy, and the one
you're getting might have bad oils in it,  or worst case, sugar.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!