From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:18:53 -0400
Hi Michelle;

>walnuts
>watermelon
>egg salad (boiled eggs, a dab of mayo & mustard & curry)

It's good that they are only boiled - I just read in the Eades book
(excellent book, BTW) that scrambled or other similarly processed eggs will
cause the cholesterol to be aerated and it will form toxic peroxides (I've
stopped eating scrambled eggs and another favourite, quiche because of this)

>beef jerky

Make sure there are no nitrates/nitrites and if so, do not eat jerky too
often. You may have to make your own if you decide to eat it often.

>sashimi (raw tuna, raw yellowtail  mmmmm....I could eat this stuff everyday
>if it weren't for mercury & the expense!)

Oh yummmm! I love sashimi as well - and yes, it's too bad about the price
and the pollutants...

This is a big improvement - excellent!! It's too bad about your husband and
the soft drinks but maybe it will take time and at least he has made a change.

Marilyn