C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:43:34 -0400
I didn't do it.  Not my fault.  Don't like the guy, way too choriographed
(sp?) for me.  If the dems didn't try to send Janet Reno down here, our guy
might have had a chance.  Now the news is out about a possible illegal
campaign contributions to the dems.  I think it's going to be a smear
campaign because it was a tight election.

Beth t the OT