From:
Steve Traini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:25:18 EDT

We had a fantastic meeting last month. Thanks to Capt. John Himberger for a
terrific presentation. Each meeting has been excellent this year and I
guarantee you don't want to miss any if you can help it.

Saturday, June 14th - 1:00pm

Topic: Vacation & Travel Ideas
Speaker: Open Discussion
Location: Memorial Hospital
Cafeteria Dining Romm #3
1400 East Boulder
Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Info: Please come prepared to discuss any ideas and information you may have
as well as to learn from others.

Contact me at: [log in to unmask] for additional info if needed.

Pikes Peak Chapter website:
http://www.geocities.com/ppccsa/