From:
Steve Traini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:53:24 EDT

I have a fellow celiac friend who here in Colorado who will be visiting
Australia this year and is requesting some assistance. Any help you can provide, I
will gladly pass on to her. Below is her travel times and such. Thanks all.

Specifics:

I will be traveling from June 9th - June 26th.

June 11-13 in Sydney, Australia
June 14-25 in various cities in New Zealand
(2 days in Auckland, a few days in Queenstown, a day
in Picton, TeAnau, Dunedin, etc.)

I would love to know if there are any places to eat
that are GF friendly in any of those cities.  Also, if
there's any specific wording I should use to ask for
servers/cooks to be helpful with my dietary needs.  If
you know of anything else I should ask to get helpful
information, please include that.