C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 12:54:42 -0500
Kathy,

Welcome back to the LISTSERV, we have missed your company.  The answer
is Yes, I think it should work with a female voice without any problems.
Actually, the guy who ended up helping me set the system up, told me the
voice recognition system is going to love my Pathfinder because it never
changes like human voices do by nature basically every day if not more
often.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/