From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:03:11 +0200
Whichever way an ADD-person may go, it still seems that the ones I know
are not happy with having this disease (as they call it). It definitely
is no fun for their parents, teachers and partners.
No offence to anyone but seeing it from the outside and hearing the way
people expres their inner unrest is not something I'd desire.

Christy