C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:11:06 EDT
I find it very disciminatory.  Do you know of any disability education
committitee that could make a ruling on my case? -- not neccessarily for $$
but even the lawyer thinks I have a strong case but he's unfamiliar with this
field. The University should realize the bad guideline they have created. Me
simply telling them doesn't do any good.

-Dan