From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:25:34 -0500

BeautiControl has something for everyone; including a complete line of high
quality cosmetics and skin care products; most of which are gf.  We even
have products that work for people with sensitive skin and allergies.    I
have sensitive skin so I make it my policy, whenever possible, for you to
try it before you buy it!  Contact me for GF recommendations, samples and
information on BeautiControl policies on allergy testing, sensitive skin,
and ophthalmologist testing.

LONG LASTING LIP COLOR:
Try our newly reformatted Long Lasting Lip Color.  It is gluten free, corn
free, soy free and lactose free and only $9.

SUNSCREEN:
Don’t forget to protect your skin from the sun with SunLogics from
BeautiControl.  Get a sample of SunLogics SPF 30 Sunscreen with any order in
April (while supplies last).   Also check out our award winning Sunless
Tanning Lotion.

JOIN THE FUN!
Consultants join now through April 30 for only $99. Whether you want to buy
products for yourself at wholesale prices or you want to make extra money, I
’m looking for others who want to share in the BeautiControl opportunity and
form a “GF” consultant team!  You get $500 worth of full size products along
with training and literature.  In addition, being a consultant gives you the
inside track on product information and ingredients.  The more “GF”
consultants we have, the more GF awareness too!!  Contact me fore more
information.

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
770 214-8314
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Check out everything that's new on my website at
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn .