From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:51:32 -0500

Call me for the perfect gluten free Valentines Day gift.  BeautiControl has
a two great lines of spa products (like you might find at Bath & Body
Works).  I can make great recommendations and I make beautiful custom
baskets.  Mention this ad and get 10% off your order.

Long Lasting Lip Color is Reformulated and it is still GF! Read all about it
in a press release from BeautiControl below:
Something to smile about--BeautiControl's new and improved Lasting Lip Color
does it all!    Dallas - BeautiControl technology introduces multifunctional
lip color for today's consumers who demand more value for their money. New
and improved Lasting Lip Color does it all and does it better than anyone
else!

"Lasting Lip Color feels as good as it looks," says BeautiControl Chairman
Jinger Heath. "A lip color that lives up to its name, Lasting Lip Color is
more moisturizing ... longer wearing ... better covering ... and more
protective against environmental aggressors than ever before. It's
everything you'd want in a lipstick and more."

Lasting Lip Color is available in 23 luscious shades including 14 new
shades: Cashmere, That Touch of Pink, Girly Girl, Cosmopolitan, Marilyn, So
Bordeaux, The Beet Goes On, Frankly Scarlet, Sunset Blvd., Samba, Champagne,
Golden Bronze, Nearly Nude and Chocolate Kiss. Lasting Lip Color is priced
at a suggested retail of $9 for a .14 oz. tube.

Log on to my website at www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn to check out the
new colors and to shop for more great products.  Contact me directly for a
consultation about the gf status of products or recommendations about what
products would be best for you.

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
770 214-8314