From:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara C Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:30:26 -0600

I didn't hear from anyone who actually lives in Stuart or Martin County, but Thank You, Janet for writing regarding a Whole Foods store in Boca:

Driving north from Ft. Lauderdale on 95, exit at Glades Rd. Heading north it's right after the first light heading east.

In Stuart, I did find a nice health food store right on US 1 and Cove Road, next to the Publix: "Peggy's Health Foods". It has a good selection of GF foods, breads, and frozen items. I found a snack bar made by Crystal Mountain Products that I liked. There are several varieties, called "Rama Bars" and appear to be GF. I emailed the company, www.rama.com to ask about their products, but I've received no reply as yet.                                                                                                                  Barbara                                                                                                          MN