VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:35:24 -0700
Hello,

I've reported this bug to Freedom Scientific.  There's some interaction
between JAWS and IE that's crashing here.  I'll try and get more info on
exactly what.

To use Narrator, press the Windows key and U at the same time.  It is not a
full screen reader but will read the object names you tab around to.

Kelly