From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:48:25 +0900
On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 10:31  AM, Alex Shvartsman wrote:

> Of those who have followed paleo eating for a long time have you found
> that
> your rate of tooth decay and gum disease has decreased?

Much much better. I have terrible teeth, from a lifetime of sweet food,
and poor hygene as a kid. But since starting low carb, and now paleo,
much better. The damage has been done, most of my teeth are filled or
root canalled already, so I still need to see the dentist pretty often
to repair the old repairs when they break down. But, there seems to be
no new rot occurring. My teeth feel and smell clean, and there is no
gum bleeding when I floss. They do not ache when I eat cold or hot
foods.

I met an old guy once who told me his health improved drastically when
he had all his teeth pulled, they were causing him so much trouble. I
almost considered doing it too, at one time.