From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:43:07 -0500
Tamari is a brand of soy sauce that is made from fermenting soybeans with
salt for a long time in barrels. There are several types, including one that
has no wheat in it (the regular kind does have wheat in it). Asian stores
will have it, and in fact large supermarkets have it, although sometimes not
the no-wheat kind.

--Richard