C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 08:17:10 -0400
It's amazing how the US was fighting helping out the AIDS crisis in Africa
until the Africans started looking to India for cheaper pharmaceuticals.  I
know the line about needing to recoup their costs but, Pfizer is pretty
blatent about throughing their political clout around (and not just for AIDS
cocktails).  Much of your medication money is spent on buying off
polititians (more than the AMA), and sales staff.

Beth T. the OT