C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 08:14:50 -0400
A friend of mine who's from Connecticut tells me the Mafia's got its hands
in everything up there, but it's been at least 20 years since he's been
home, so I'm not sure how current that is.

However since the feds have started using RICO in the courts back in the
1990s, the Mafia hasn't been so successful in staying out of jail.  I've
also heard that the Russian Mafia is more terrorising than the Mafia, but
I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Kat