From:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:14:08 -0600

I contacted Dr. Fasano and he said his study called "Prevalence of
Celiac Disease in At-Risk and Not At-Risk Groups in the United States"
will appear in the Feb 10 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine.
This journal will do an official press release of the information on
that day. So everyone stay tuned and get ready to contact your media
after the results come out so that we can really raise awareness of this
ever growing disease!

Shelley Case, B. Sc., RD
Case Nutrition Consulting, www.glutenfreediet.ca
<http://www.glutenfreediet.ca>
Author: Gluten Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource Guide
Co-Author: Celiac Section, Manual of Clinical Dietetics, American
Dietetic Association and Dietitians of Canada
Medical Advisory Board: Celiac Disease Foundation, Gluten Intolerance
Group, Canadian Celiac Association
Dietitian Advisory Board: Gluten-Free Living Magazine
EMail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>