From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 04:00:07 -0500

IT'S COOKIE BAKING TIME!!!

There is nothing like the aroma of cookies baking to
get you in the holiday spirit.  The WFGF DESSERT
COOKBOOK has 52 of the best-tasting cookies
you have ever made!

NO TIME TO BAKE?  NO PROBLEM...

No need to dig out the mixer...Make cookies that use
only a bowl and a spoon with readily-available ingredients.
The WFGF COOKBOOK FOR KIDS AND WORKING
ADULTS has quick, easy cookie recipes that kids can
make themselves.

From our family to yours, we wish you a very happy
holiday season filled with love and peace.

Connie and Ted Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks

WFGF Dessert Cookbook
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html
$15.95 plus $3.00 shipping (OH residents add 5.75% tax)

WFGF Cookbook for Kids and Working Adults
http://www.homestead.com/gfkids/gf.html
$19.95 plus $4.00 shipping (OH residents add 5.75% tax)

Charge your purchase on the websites over secure lines
or send a check to:
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223