From:
Solange Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:36:24 EST

I am a little distressed tonight. I got the result of my year after follow up
test by EnteroLab and it shows that my fecal IgA is higher than it was
previously.  This is in spite of my following a strict gluten free regime.
When I first took the test it showed me at 99, when less than 10 is
considered "normal".  Now my test shows 189, which is effectively double.  I
am so upset, and I can't figure out how, unless it is because I have to eat
out so often.  I never order anything that remotely has gluten in it and I am
so careful with instructions.  I take my own popcorn to movies, for goodness
sake.  I read labels, I changed cosmetics, personal care products, vitamins.
I can't imagine anything else that could be causing this.

I have been noticing increasingly itchy rashes on my neck and shoulders and I
imagine that it might be from something I am using on my hair, or having put
on my hair when I have it cut.

Has anyone else experienced this in their own retesting, or can anyone offer
up something that could be causing it?  I thank you all, and hope that your
own results are all negative.

Love and peace,

Libby
NYC