From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:57:14 EST

Axid stopped working, so that's out of the question.
Prevacid worked great, but resulted in terrible diarrhea.
Nexium is not gluten-free.
What else is out there that is gf? I'm going to o.d. on Rolaids and almonds,
if this heartburn keeps up! I've cut out any food that used to cause reflux.
(By the way, this is a direct result of having been given Fosamax and then
Actenol! My reflux had gone completely away, years ago, when I went gf, and
only returned as a result of these drugs.)
Thanks, Lin