From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:27:41 -0500

I got a number of replies about my Outback post and it seems like a summary
of some sort is called for.

Some people on the list are not aware of the Outback menu availability.

 It would be interesting to hear from Cynthia Kupper of GIG
(http://www.gluten.net/ and email [log in to unmask]) about the creation and
implementation of such an ambitious project.

But in the meantime the link to the menu is at the bottom of the page
http://www.outbacksteakhouse.com/menu/

Several comments came across before I started saving them so this is
representative one:

Please include a Thank you from me.  Tell them others feels the same way.  I
am very excited to go into a restaurant and order a meal AND dessert.  It
has been 15 years since I could do that.
---

Bon Appetit!
Michael Thorn
Suffolk County/Long Island/NY