From:
Kris Platzbecker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Platzbecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:38:15 -0500

I had a few responses to my post about Kraft's Velveeta Cheesy Au Gratin
Potatoes.  One person has tried it, had no reaction and said it was pretty
good.  Another tried the other variety which is the Velveeta cheesy au
gratin with bacon and liked it, also with no reaction.  A couple people
wondered if regular loaf Velveeta isn't considered GF, could this be GF.
All I know is the cheesy packet in these potatoes(probably the same as the
cheesy packet is the pre-CD "shells and cheese") lists its ingredients and
they are not suspicious.  So, we finally tried them and they were good.
They are another option at least, since Hungry Jack's are now out of the
equation and I can't seem to find the Idahoan scalloped anymore where I
live.

Kris