C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:04:17 -0500
We're in the disability field where we usually make modifications, maybe
we should have just welded Clinton's zipper together as a behavior
modification.  The other option is getting him fixed, so his sexual
interests are no more.  We should look at this as a disability of his
and not fun and games.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/