C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:00:26 -0600
Welcome Nicole to the LISTSERV, my name is Anthony and I'm from North
Dakota.  Like Bobby said, feel free to break up some of these current
discussions like the war, most people are sick of hearing about the war
especially when there's nothing we can do about it ourselves, besides
treating other countries like Canada with respect.  Believe it or not
here in North Dakota, there has been problems with that, so Canadians
aren't coming down here, they say.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/