From:
Laurie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:09:02 -0800

My 6 year old daughter & I both have celiac, and will be staying at the Grand Californian Disneyland Hotel in Claifornia for 5 days in April.  I have the phone number for the Disneyland Chef (published in an article from Living Without magazine), and expect to receive accurate information from him that will enable me to keep my daughter happy & healthy for the week.

I, however, am a more complicated case.  I have profound casein (dairy), soy and corn sensitivities.  When I eat out, I usually eat at Indian or Japanese restaurants, or places that served grilled fish.  If any of you have any suggestions for restaurants that might work for me in the Disneyland area, OR health food stores where I can buy hummus, pre-made sushi or other survival foods, please let me know.

Many many thanks!
Laurie in Seattle