From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:22:07 -0500

On March 9th, The Celiac Disease Foundation will hold it's annual gourmet
dinner at Taix Restaurant in Los Angeles.  It will be French Country Cuisine
and Beth Hillson will be our honored guest.

If you live in and around Los Angeles and are a member of The Celiac Disease
Foundation, you will automatically be receiving an invitation.  We welcome
members and non members so if you do not live in this area or are not a
foundation member but want further information, we are happy to send you an
invitation.  Please respond to this e-mail with your name and home mailing
address and we will send one out immediately.

This is a wonderful excuse to visit our city if that is on your list of
"things to do."

Renee Cronenwalt