C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:20:02 -0800
While trying to escape during
the attack on Iraq,
Saddam found a bottle in
the desert and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie
rose from the bottle and
with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"
"You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog!
Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common
woman giving me anything!" barked Hussein.
The shocked genie said "Please,
I must grant you a wish or I will be returned
to that bottle forever."

Saddam thought a moment, then grumbled about
the impertinence of the woman, and
said "Very well, I want to awaken with
three white women in my bed in the
morning, so just do it and be off with you !"
The annoyed genie said, "So be it !" and disappeared.

The next morning Saddam woke up in bed
with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya
Harding, and Hillary Clinton. His
penis was gone, his knee was broken, and
he had no health insurance.