C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:59:07 -0600
At 11:56 AM 3/19/2003, you wrote:
>When I read that Bush gave Saddam and his family 48 hours to leave Iraq, I
>immediately thought of 'High Noon,' where the gunslinger give Alan Ladd
>until noon to get out of town or fight.

Funny coincidence - I wrote Pres. a lengthy e-mail just before his 'final
untimatum', objercting to his course of action.  In it I said:

Mr. Bush, anticipating your upcoming announcement, I am tonight not proud
to be an American or a Texan.  You are not Marshall Will Kane, and this is
not Hadleyville; it is not yet High Noon.   You are turning a super-power
into a super-bully.

BOB