C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:42:04 -0600
Friends,

I hope I'm wrong here, but I feel we're going to start war either
tonight or tomorrow, sure by Friday.  I'm still disagreeing with the
happenings.  I do have one question (something my father asked me
because he doesn't know either), where does Bush expect Saddam to go to?
It isn't like us being asked to leave town to somewhere else, we have a
number of alternatives.  To my family, that request was almost like
saying that I'll jump out of my wheelchair and walk tomorrow.  It's even
more unrealistic than me walking, I feel.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/