From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:12:14 -0500
I broke a long stall with DIT.  I dropped six pounds quickly!  I went back
to paleo and I will see if I continue for another six pounds more slowly.  I
had no appetite with the low protein high fat.  It was difficult to eat 80%
fat and keep protein low.  I loved the extra energy tho and I woke up hungry
every morning.  If you kept getting hungry I think saturated fat raises your
insulin levels....
Too, how is your thyroid?  Oliva