NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MaryBeth Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:09:21 -0400
My boys (including my husband) love both the Uh-Oh's and the Golden Oreos...
They can also eat the MINI oreos..... along with the "holiday" oreo's that
some out each year.... However, my understanding is that although they do
not contain any dairy ingredients they are labeled OU-d because they are not
on a dedicated line.... however I have used these cookies along with Kellogg
products, General Mills and Duncan Hines for quite a number of years and
neither of my boys has had a reaction and both are anaphylactic to milk
protein...... What I usually do when there is the possiblitiy of a cross
contaminaton on the line... I have my boys try a very tiny amount at home...
before "I approve"

Hope this help.... if so ENJOY!!!

Beth