From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:07:48 -0500
You can enter a frequency or a memory number with the key pad, as far as I
can tell it's 100% accessible, I've had mine now for 5 months, I think it is
totally accessible anyway, I don't see how it could be any better until they
make a voice chip for 1 of them.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3