From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:33:28 -0500

Dear ListServe Subscribers,

Fire up the ovens!  Thanksgiving is coming and everyone wants stuffing.  So
our November specials center around breads that can be used to make
delicious gluten-free stuffing.   Don’t bother making two kinds of stuffing
this year.  Your gluten-free version will bring raves from the entire
Thanksgiving gathering!  Use these mixes in any of your traditional stuffing
recipes or ask for ours.

Since no Thanksgiving holiday is complete without a perfect pie, our other
featured mix this month is our Perfect Pie Crust.  This mix makes a sinful
pumpkin or apple pie.

Here are our Specials:

#15. DELICIOUS SLICING BREAD MIX
Regular Price: $3.75
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.00

#20.  LIGHT RYE-STYLE BREAD MIX
Regular Price: $4.95
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.20

# 30. COUNTRY FRENCH BREAD & PIZZA MIX
Regular Price: $4.95
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.20

# 105. YANKEE CORNBREAD MIX
Regular Price: $3.25
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $2.50

# 55. PERFECT PIE CRUST MIX
Regular Price: $3.95
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.20

#375.  GLUTANO SHORT CAKE RINGS
Regular Price:  $2.99
SPECIAL PRICE:  $2.49
Great crumbled and used for cheesecake crust.

#289. Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup
Regular Price:  $2.49
SPECIAL PRICE:  $2.25

For those of you who live in the Northeast, we are now BAKING PIES FOR THE
HOLIDAYS.  APPLE CRUMB PIE AND PUMPKIN PIE are available at $6.29.  Just
thaw, warm and enjoy.  Unfortunately these pies cannot be shipped.  They are
available only as a pick-up item.

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, gluten-free Thanksgiving!

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386
www.glutenfree.com