From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:29:51 -0400

Oops.  The Glenny's Chips have the wrong item number on them.  Here is the
corrected version.

Dear ListServe Subscribers,

Our gluten-free baker, Wendy, has been experimenting with our BROWN RICE
BUTTERMILK PANCAKE MIX and has deemed it to be the “Bisquik” mix of the
gluten-free world.

She has put together a number of great recipes using this mix, from a QUICK
CHEESEBURGER PIE to INSANELY SIMPLE DANISH.

So you can try these wonderful recipes for yourself, this month’s specials
include:

#100. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY PANCAKE MIX
Regular Price: $4.25
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.50
Comes with six amazing recipes that use this mix.
Check out the recipe for INSANELY SIMPLE DANISH below.

#806.  ORGRAN RIS O MAIS TORTELLI
Regular Price: $2.49
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $2.00
Perhaps the best pasta we’ve ever tasted, this is great for everything from
casseroles to pasta salads, to the very traditional meatballs and sauce.

# 551. GLENNY’S CREAMY RANCH CHIPS
Regular Price: $1.25
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $.99
New healthy, soy and potato chips full of flavor but not filled with
calories.  Makes a great snack.

                        Insanely Simple Danish

2 c. Gluten Free Pantry Buttermilk Brown Rice Pancake Mix  (#100)
1/4  c. softened margarine
2 Tbs. sugar
2/3 c. milk
1/4 c. raspberry jam

Glaze :
2/3 c. powdered sugar
1 Tbs. warm water
1/4  tsp. gluten free vanilla
Combine all and mix until smooth

Preheat oven to 450°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Combine
pancake mix, margarine, and sugar. Mix until crumbly. Stir in milk and blend
until all combined. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet. Place
about 2 inches apart. With back of teaspoon, make a shallow well in center
of each. Fill with jam.   Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.  Drizzle with glaze.
Makes 1 dozen.

Check out more unadvertised specials and lots of new products at our web
site:  www.glutenfree.com

Beth Hillson
The Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386 ext. 101