C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:38:28 -0500
Thanks, Bobby.  The guy in the next office to the north keeps his radio
blaring all day long with Limbaugh, Limbaugh reruns and other assorted radio
"personalities".  Not really a problem, as I can close my door, but
(half)-listening to Limbaugh every day has really given me insight into
where the guy is coming from.  I'm sure the liberals have their own version.

For one, he preaches to the choir.  Anyone who doesn't agree with his
diatribes would simply turn off their radio.  The folks that stay to listen
are simply being spoon-fed his vitriol.

If you want to listen to/read a "talking head", I might suggest Bill
Buckley.  Sure, he's an ivy-league snoot, but his politics are sound and
grounded in true Jeffersonian democracy (read "states' rights").

-Kyle