From:
Phyllis Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:37:00 -0800

Outback Restaurants:

I have been on here before praising Outback Restaurants.  I have celiac
disease and it is so wonderful to be able to go out and eat a decent meal
and not worry about getting hidden gluten or cross-contamination.  Outback
Restaurants have put a lot of time, and I'm sure money, in developing a
gluten-free menu for us.  If at all possible, please try to patronize them.
I go at least once a week and some times more.  Remember, always ask for the
Manager and if possible, take a copy of the gluten free menu with you.  It
can be printed from http://www.outbacksteakhouse.com/menu/glutenfree menu.
pdf.
If you have gone once and did not have a good result, give them another try.
Maybe something you ate there was also something you cannot tolerate, but
weren't aware of it because of celiac. It's so good to know that a
restaurant is concerned with our health problem - try to support them.
I have eaten in Outback Steakhouses in PA, Nebraska, WVa, and Ohio and have
never had any side effects.  It's good to go out to eat and not take your
own sandwich, butter, etc. and watch other people enjoying a meal that you
cannot have.  I have had responses from people in
Maryland,, TN, VA. GA, NY, NC and many more.  Support Outback Restaurants.
Phyllis