From:
bobbi920 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:20:12 -0700

This is an email I received from the Kellogg Company this week:

Subject: Response from Kellogg Company

Thanks for contacting us on line regarding gluten-free products.

The following Worthington(R) products are gluten free:  Worthington(R)
Low-fat Chili and Numete(R).

Loma Linda(R) products that are gluten free include:  Chicken Supreme,
Nuteena(R), Ocean Platter, Sandwich Spread and all three varieties of
Soyagen(R).

Gluten free Natural Touch(R) products are:  Roasted SoyButter(TM) and
Vegetarian Chili.

The only gluten free Morningstar Farms(TM) product is Scramblers(R).

 We produce one cereal which is formulated wheat-free and gluten-free,
KELLOGG'S(R) CORN POPS(R).  This cereal does not contain malt flavoring or
any of the grains; wheat, barley, oats, or rye.

> Although this product is formulated to be wheat-free and gluten-free, we
cannot guarantee that every package is free of gluten particles.  This
product shares production lines with gluten containing products.  Please be
assured that we follow Good Manufacturing Practices as mandated by the Food
and Drug Administration in our production facilities to minimize the risk of
products being accidentally mixed together.