From:
bobbi920 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:38:54 -0700

I am very excited to announce finding a new restaurant (almost across the street from my house) that has gluten-free pasta upon request.  Our whole family ate there and everyone enjoyed their meals (especially me and my teenage son ~ the celiacs of the family).  They have lots of California locations.  Check out their website at www.pastapomodoro.com   They have almost 20 locations in Northern California, one in Southern California and one in Arizona.