From:
"Balzer, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:47:08 +1000
Tom,
what is the name of Diamond's other book? I have often wondered if the great
Flood (which clearly did occur) wiped out more megafauna than humans. Also
related to this is the huge rise in sea level at the end of the last Ice Age
which has effectively wiped out all coastal human archeological sites,
leaving us with a few crumbs to play with.
Ben