NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
neal pomper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:55:10 -0700
Greetings,
My neighbor, who has a toddler that's been diagnosed
recently with chocolate (cocoa) intolerance ordered
sample products from TUFINIT
(http://www.tufinit.com/shop  ) It arrived just in
time for Easter, and the toddler was not deprived from
searching for goodies.
Tufinit has carob based products that are gluten free,
lactose free, preservative free and more.
I stumbled on a website that has “a comprehensive
directory of extremely useful products, suppliers,
services, web sites and other resources that are
valuable to those living on a restricted diet due to a
diagnosed medical condition.”  See
http://www.specialdiets.org/
Neal