VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Meade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Meade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:31:16 -0400
I want to apologize to everyone who has used the blind auction site.  The
server has been periodically down.  We have decided to move the site to a
new server this weekend.  No one will notice a difference except hopefully
no more down time.
If you haven't used the new blind auction site we welcome you to do so.  You
can post all your new and used items here for free.  WE don't charge any
posting or seller fee's.  Post as many times as you want.  Keep posting
until you sell your item.  WE hope that everyone will enjoy this free
auction site and invite all your family and friends.  To register or just
look around go to www.blindtreasures.com.  Hope to see everyone there.

Regards Tony Meade

Blind Treasures
Tony Meade
Phone: 910.875.3151
Email: [log in to unmask]
Sales: [log in to unmask]

If you would like the best deals around on adaptive products and don't
feel like spending all your time looking, we can help.
Join our mailing list and uncover treasures beyond your belief.
Adaptive treasures will appear  right in your mailbox.  To make things even
more exciting, we will
always have some surprise for you!
To join the treasure
scroll mailing list, just send an email to
[log in to unmask]  Please type subscribe along with
your email address in the subject line or body of the message.  Hope to see
you in
the castle!