VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Meade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Meade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:36:49 -0400
Blind Treasures is proud to announce the first auction sight just for the
blind.  Today is the grand opening of a auction sight dedicated to the
blind.  We welcome all blind people, blind related companies or
organizations to come in and auction off any items they may have to sell.
It doesn't have to be just an adaptive product but anything you want to
sell. There are no listing or selling fees.  Everything is absolutely free
to you!
We are very excited about this auction sight and welcome any ideals you may
have.  Just send them to [log in to unmask]  Come on in and check
it out and make sure you tell all your friends.  To surf over just go to
www.blindtreasures.com/auction.  See you there and good selling.

If you would like the best deals around on adaptive products and don't feel
like spending all your time looking, we can help.  Check out our auction
sight at www.blindtreasures.com/auction or Join our mailing list and uncover
treasures beyond your belief.  Adaptive treasures will appear  right in your
mailbox.  To make things even more exciting, we will
always have some surprise for you!  To join the treasure scroll mailing
list, just send an email to [log in to unmask]
Please type subscribe along with your email address in the subject line or
body of the message.  Hope to see you in the castle!

Blind Treasures
Tony Meade
Phone: 910.875.3151
Email: [log in to unmask]