Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:20:24 +0900

> Beats me.  By the same token, I should be losing weight at 2600 cal/day,
> but I don't.  Paleo or not makes no difference.  If you are eating as
> much as, say, 2000 calories a day, at your body weight, then *something*
> is happening to all those calories.  Maybe DIT is disposing of them.  I
> really am out of theories.
>
> Todd Moody

Here is an anecdote. My brother lost a lot of weight after
he changed jobs. He was very fat all his life, from about
age four on. His diet is terrible, mostly donuts and chips
and colas. None of that changed, but he took a job as a
night watchman in a big warehouse area. He had to walk
rounds all night. Last time I saw him I could hardly believe
it. He still isn't skinny, but I haven't seen him that slim
ever. He is probably walking eight or ten miles a day, every day.

A bit extreme, but give it a try for a few weeks.  ;-)