From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:52:38 -0500
I loaned out my copy of Cordain's book, but doesn't he refer to commercial
meat when he talks about limiting saturated fat?  Too, I find coconut oil to
be very much like goose fat.  It has to be refrigerated to be *firm-ish*....
Goose fat is my favorite and coconut oil runs a close second with olive oil
coming in last..... The only thing in the world I can find wrong with
coconut oil is that pemmican must be refrigerated when using it.....
Delicious stuff.....    Oliva