From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:45:06 -0500
ROTFLMAO!!!  Oh gasp......   groan.....  splitting side ache from laughing
my buns off!!!  I had to read this to my daughter and her sides are aching
too.  Au Contraire Dr. Moody.....  I've had great energy, great bowels,
elevated temp, etc.  I think the female fat cells and estrogen love this DIT
business and men just have to have that huge protein with their larger bones
and muscle.  Oh good grief, what a laugh you've given me today.....  Oliva