From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:55:46 -0500
Hi, again, Tammy and/or Mike.

I have some more questions about the new N3FJP logging software:

1.  There were two web addresses listed in the Handi-ham posting for this
software.  Which one do I use--i.e. the longer one that is mentioned first,
or the shorter n3fjp.com one?

2.  I understand that you have to get a separate program for each contest
you are interested in.  Does this mean a separate cost for each program, or
are they somehow combined into a set?

3.  On my computer in the ham shack that I use for logging, I don't think I
have audio wave files to use in conjunction with the software.  Where do you
get those, and what do you do when you get them?

Perhaps we could e-mail each other off list, so as not to clutter up the
list serve.

If that's okay, please give me your private e-mail address.

Mine is [log in to unmask]

Thanks for putting up with all my questions.  This might be the logging
solution I have been looking for.  At least it's worth a try.  I may just
need some help and coaching along the way, because I am not the most
computer-savy person in the world.

Thanks and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ