EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Todd DeVries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:46:43 -0600
If you look under options/keyboard shortcuts, you will see a list of
customizable items.  There are several items labeled as transport.  You can
map the fast forward and rewind keys from the dialogue box. There are
settings for both starting/stopping and continuous movement.

If you need more info, drop me a line off list and I'll see if I can help.

Todd