EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Antonio Quatraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:36:32 +0200
    Dear Todd,

you say that with a bit of practice and certainly a lot of patience it is
possible without seeing the screen to work with cool edit pro. That is to
simulate backwards and forwards keys and the likes.
My question is: if I wish to start making shortkeys, where should I start
from? I use jaws as screen reader.
THanks a lot
Antonio Quatraro