From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:09:49 -0700

I hope I didn't start a wave of misinformation or panic!  As far as I
know the GMO "glutenized" potatoes were an experiment that never made it
to the open market.  If you get sick from potatoes, it's probably not
because they contain gluten.  It's either something else in the meal or
you have trouble tolerating potatoes & other starchy foods, a common
problem for people with impaired digestion like us celiacs.  ~Valerie in
Tacoma, WA

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.